Achieving maximum life and safety from your friction material begins with its foundation... the brake shoe. Marathon Brake Systems are manufactured and tested to the highest OEM standards and are a versatile friction material designed for heavy loads & tough terrain - yet excellent for over-the-road hauling.
Heat Star is a proven, premium lining formulation designed to provide fleets with a brake lining delivering excellent service life in a variety of demanding vocational environments. Heat Star is rated for 23,000 lb axle loads, making it ideal for the unique stopping requirements of tough applications like liquid tanker, grain, cement or standard duty refuse, as well as over-the-road hauling.
Heat Star linings feature the Hi-Density Marathon formulation that will improve your bottom line through better performance and fewer maintenance headaches. Heat Star Delivers:
- Works on a broad range of applications from severe duty to normal over the road hauling applications
- Hi-Density formulation for excellent heat dissipation
- The longest service life of any brake lining in its class
- Dependable stopping performance
- Excellent brake fade and recovery characteristics
- Extremely drum friendly
Talk to us today about Marathon Brake System Advantage.